|Speaker Terenus Approved!|
As of Dark Brotherhood, NPCs no longer show which difficulty they are so you have to figure it out based on the %chance you have to pick their pockets.
- Invisibility potions work great on lockboxes in crowded areas, just be aware of them running out so you don't get caught.
- Clearing your bounty with a fence does not give any legerdemain XP. Every item you sell or launder to them is worth 1 XP, regardless of quality.
- NPCs can be pickpocketed 3 times before they run out of loot. No information available on how long they take to reload.
- Purple loot, which the fence pays 1,500 gold for, does still exist, although the drop rate seems to have been drastically reduced.
- The legerdemain day starts at 0300 GMT.
- You can pick up a bounty just for looking in a container sometimes.
- You can acquire a bounty for stealing even when clearly shown as hidden
Also of interest
The Khajiiti Tourist Board's Guide to Tamriel
Back to the Main Page